Let the Storm Rage On!

Salut, tout le monde! C'est Sabine!

This is so embarrassing to admit, but I'm just now posting about the massive snowstorm that struck when I visited Inky in NYC! With the bac and other obligations, I've been so busy!

So, when I visited in January, Elsa decided to cover NYC in way to much snow. Fortunately, Inky had some snow clothes that fit me, so we decided to go out in that disaster. I don't like the snow or anything about winter, but I wanted to experience this storm that blanketed the East Cost.



First off, it was really deep.


I'm not going to lie; the snow was kind-of pretty.


I took this cute photo of Inky, who is way more outdoorsy than I'll ever be!


I was going to take a WARM shower when I went inside, so I decided to just go for it and make a snow angel!


That was quite the experience. Because of it, my flight back to France was delayed, and I had to miss school. I really hope Elsa doesn't come to town again if I visit NYC in the winter.

What are your thoughts on snow?

A tout!
~Sabine

2 comments

Linda said...

Lovely photos. I love the snow! I live in (and am from) Montreal, Canada, so I am used to snow and really enjoy it. :)

Xyra Silverleaf said...

Hi! A little snow in July is not a bad thing. It's been so very hot and humid here lately. I bet Inky would tell you the same.

You look great in the snow gear Inky lent you.

This post is dated July 4 - our Independence Day. It was a fun weekend, but not festive for everyone. I am so very sorry that your La Fete Nationale was also marred this year. Sending love and peaceful thoughts.